- From your My Music tab, tap the check mark () in the upper right corner
- Select the music you’d like to add to your concert. Music will be added in the order you select, but it’s also very simple to reorder by dragging and dropping after your concert is created.
- Tap the Actions () button at the bottom right corner.
- A menu will open from the bottom of the screen. From here you’ll select “Create Concert”
- Title and date your concert and you’re done!
Your concerts tab will look something like this:
Use the same process, switching “Create Folder” and “Create Concert”, to quickly organize your music into folders.
Download MusicFolio: https://appsto.re/us/YsG5_.i
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/musicfolioapp
Follow us on Instagram @musicfolio
Follow us on Twitter: @musicfolioapp