MusicFolio is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. For that reason, we made sure placing notations using your iPad is easier and faster than picking up a pencil and writing on traditional paper sheet music. So, let’s review the two ways you can add flats, fermatas and the like to your music.
We’ll place a sharp () in our example:
- Tap the notate icon () in the upper right corner
- You’ll find the sharp in the accidentals () menu
- Here you have two choices:
- Drag and drop the sharp onto your music where you’d like it to appear
- Tap the sharp, then tap the page where you want it to appear
Fast, easy, and done before your fellow musicians can touch a pencil to paper.
Download MusicFolio: https://appsto.re/us/YsG5_.i
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/musicfolioapp
Follow us on Instagram @musicfolio
Follow us on Twitter: @musicfolioapp